JP/Rath 261 Double French Horn
The JP/Rath 261 Double French Horn is ideal in terms of price and performance for anyone heading for the higher grades as well as those beyond. A fully adjustable F/Bb thumb lever means it will suit even the smallest of hands and it is easily reversible for those who prefer the horn to stand in Bb rather than F. The instrument has a strong and reliable mechanical linkage.
The JP261 Rath Bb/F French horn benefits from the design skills of Michael Rath and incorporates one of his sophisticated leadpipes. The result is an instrument which is responsive, free blowing and with excellent tuning. The build quality is of the highest standard, made from high grade 80:20 brass.
- Leadpipe designed by Michael Rath – For versatility, good resistance and easy
- High grade (80:20) brass – For enhanced durability and resonance
- Neoprene valve bumpers – Durability
- Bell ring – For strength and resonance
- Adjustable and reversible Bb/F lever – To suit different sized hands
Out of stock