The Abracadabra approach to learning the trumpet through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment. With carefully graded technique, clear fingering diagrams and concise theory explanations, this best-selling series is the ideal learning companion for pupil and teacher.
- Carefully graded songs and tunes
- Clear guidance on theory and technique
- Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
- Ensemble skills taught through duets and trios
- Accompanying CD with professional performances and backing tracks