Upright Piano Rental
With a minimum hire period of only 3 months, it enables you to try out learning, without the hassle and expense of buying, tuning and moving a piano, which may sit unused taking up space if you choose not to continue.
Hiring a piano is easy and takes about 10 to 15 minutes in store.
How to hire a piano?
- Simply come in, view our range and choose the piano that best suits your needs and/ or your house.
- The pianos we stock range in price from $88 to $99 depending on their age and height.
- A $88 piano will be of a lesser-known brand, usually with a wooden finish. Pianos in the $99 range are our most popular choice. They are usually older style Yamaha and Kawai pianos.
- A $99 piano will be a newer, taller piano with longer strings.
- Delivery will be $150 (including pick up at the end of the hire) if you are within 20km of the CBD.
- Please note – delivery is only to ground floor. If your house has any more than three steps another company will need to deliver it, thereby attracting a higher delivery fee.
- All you need to hire is a WA driver’s license and a credit card as well as the first three months of hire payments and the delivery fee.
- We ask that customers come to choose the piano they would like to hire as they vary in size, colour and tone.
- We will tune the piano to concert pitch before delivery and it will come with a stool.
In less than a week, for less than $300 you could be starting your dream of learning the piano!
For more information, please call us on (08) 9244 9559.
Click on the following link to view our hiring stock.
View our pianos