- No lost rental money if you decide to keep the piano
- No charge to return the piano if you no longer have a use for it.
- No large upfront costs.
- Makes having a better quality piano more affordable
- No credit fees, surcharges, interest or hidden costs
- Plan can be paid out at any time – no penalty charges or exit fees apply.
A Yamaha refurbished Japanese made piano :
Sale price $5495 over 3 years = 36 payments of $152.63
( Please note delivery is charged additional to the purchase plan payments)
How it works:
- Come in, select your hire to buy piano and fill in the paperwork.
- Pay the delivery fee ( $150 for metro, 20 km from CBD with no more than 3 entry steps) and 3 months hire in advance.
- Provide credit details for ongoing monthly debits.
- Call us to pick up the piano free of charge when you want to, or continue paying out the contract.
What do I need?
- A credit card
- An Australian driver’s licence with proof of address
Please contact us for more information on our latest piano hire to buy deals.