Viola Time Sprinters is the third book in this hugely successful series. The book includes original pieces in different styles, pieces by a range of composers, and duets with parts of equal difficulty, together with a CD of performances and backings.
Viola Time Sprinters includes:
- Pieces using the finger pattern 01-2-34 plus low 2nd fingers and high 3rd fingers
- 2nd and 3rd position pieces
- A range of bowing techniques, e.g. spiccato, hooked bowing, and string crossing
- Original pieces in different styles plus well-known pieces
- Duets with parts of equal difficulty
- CD with performances and backings for all the pieces as well as tuning tracks; drumkit and bass added for the jazz and rock numbers