The Abracadabra approach to learning the clarinet through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment. With carefully graded technique, clear fingering diagrams and concise theory explanations, this best-selling series is the ideal learning companion for pupil and teacher.
Now in its third edition, features include:
• Carefully graded songs and tunes
• Clear guidance on theory and technique
• Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
• Ensemble skills taught through duets and trios
• Jazz improvisations and styles