Heinrich Gill X7 Violin
The process of making this violin begins with the selection of tone wood from their extensive inventory of European aged timbers. The wood quality is quantitatively measured under different physical aspects in order to arrive at an objective and clear determination of the qualities of the woods used.
- Mellow brilliancy and effortless articulation
- Enormous power and limitless range of colour
- Exclusive harmonized acoustical balancing offers maturity in sound rarely experienced in a modern instrument.
- Sophisticated sound is wonderfully rich and clear.
- Offers maximum performance capabilities for the young artist.
- Responsive and agile.
View our range of advanced violins here Stringed Instruments – WA Music Co